Who Can Apply:
1. Applicants must be 2017 graduates of Western Palm Beach County, FL (Pahokee, Belle Glade, or South Bay)
2. Applicants must plan to be enrolled at a UNCF member school, a Historically Black College OR University (HBCU) or any accreddited four-year institution in the Fall of 2017.
3. Applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
4. Applicants must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. Applicants must have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university
6. Applicants must reside or be a permanent resident of the state of Florida.
Deadline: June 26, 2017