Who Can Apply: Any current, full-time, student of an accredited US university or college with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 is welcome to apply. There is no age requirement.
- Write an essay of 800 words or more about why you should help others and how helping others is important to your future success. Applicants must also provide an example of how they have help someone or something in the past and how their good deed impacted the recipient. Applicants will be judged on their creativity and writing skills on the subject matter. Video submissions are accepted and can be uploaded to YouTube (strongly encouraged), although not required. Videos should be no longer than 4 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
- Submit a content contribution agreement along with the essay.
- Scanned application of student ID verifying student status
- Current official or unofficial transcript
- Content Contribution Agreement
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Flow Feet Scholarship Program