Who Can Apply: Eligible scholarship applicants must be applicants of the class start listed below to be considered:
- June 10, 15 – Pastry Arts Evening (MWF)
- June 17, 15 – Culinary Arts Evening (MWF)
- June 18, 15 – Culinary Arts Day
- July 15, 15 – Pastry Arts Day
- July 17, 15 – Culinary Arts Day
- Write a 500-word essay describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
- Answer three questions:
- Why did you choose ICC and this program?
- Once you graduate, what is your goal?
- How would this scholarship help you to achieve that goal?
- Submit a video you have created describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
Deadline: May 29, 2015
Learn More: FOICC Scholarships