FOICC Spring Scholarships (Deadline: July 22, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Eligible scholarship applicants must be applicants of one of the class starts listed below to be considered:
- 7/22/2015 – Professional Culinary Arts Immersion DAY
- 8/10/2015 –Professional Pastry Arts DAY
- 8/17/2015 – Professional Culinary Arts Immersion EVENING
- 8/20/2015 – Professional Culinary Arts Immersion DAY
- 9/11/2015 – Professional Pastry Arts EVENING
- Write a 500-word essay describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
- Answer three questions:
- Why did you choose ICC and this program?
- Once you graduate, what is your goal?
- How would this scholarship help you to achieve that goal?
- Submit a link to a video you have created describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
Deadline: July 22, 2015
Learn More: FOICC Spring Scholarships