FoodStorm Scholarship for Catering & Technological Innovation (Deadline: November 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited tertiary education institution (university, college, TAFE, etc) on a full-time basis in one of the following areas of study:
- Catering/Kitchen Operations
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Hospitality Management
- Hospitality & Catering Management
- Catering & Special Events Management
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Any other similar catering, event or hospitality related course
- Any other similar software development or programming related course
- The scholarship is open to bachelor, master and vocational students.
Submission: To apply for the FoodStorm Catering & Technological Innovation Scholarship, you must write a minimum 1,000 word essay on “The Impact of Online Technology on the Catering Industry”.
Things to include:
- An introduction outlining what kind of online technologies affect the catering industry and the importance of implementing cloud-based software.
- An example or case study of a catering business (or multiple) that has moved their ordering systems online; preferably, analyse how cloud-based software has transformed their business and the impacts its implementation has had. This should be original and not a case study already performed by FoodStorm.
- The effects that online technology can have on branding and marketing in the catering industry.
- A conclusion as to why catering businesses should implement cloud-based software and how this can make their lives easier, with justification.
- Relevant citations and sources for any statistics, claims or quotes used.
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Learn More: http://www.foodstorm.com/scholarship/