Our scholarship is open to U.S. students who are currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community-based sports. Applicant must be entering college in Fall 2019 as a freshman at a four-year school for an undergraduate degree.
Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible for the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program, the applicant must:
– Be a current high school senior entering a four-year, accredited US college or university in the Fall of 2019
– Be currently a member (in good standing) of a high school sports team or be involved in after-school sports (e.g. intramurals, martial arts, etc.)
– Have maintained an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher from ninth grade to first semester of 12th grade
– Be a U.S. citizen or US Permanent Legal Resident
– Foot Locker employees and their immediate family members are ineligible
How to Apply: Use application link below
Scholarship Amount: $20,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 20
Deadline: December 14, 2018
Learn More: https://footlockerscholarathletes.com/register?