Who Can Apply:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or either a freshmen, sophomore or junior in college.
2. You may not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or our extended family.
3. You must be graduating high school or in college between the ages of 16 and 35.
4. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Submission: Make a Brief PowerPoint, or Make a Two-Minute Video about one of the following topics for a chance to win the FormSwift Scholarship:
- How Student Organizations Could Use FormSwift
- The Benefit of FormSwift to Schools & Colleges
- Registration Documents That Should Be Online
- How Volunteer Groups Could Use FormSwift
- The Environmental Benefits of E-Signature/Paperless Documents
Deadline: April 30, 2015
Learn More: FormSwift $1,000 Scholarship Contest