Who Can Apply: The Ft. Wayne Indiana Scholarship Program was established by the Ft. Wayne Indiana Leadership Council in partnership with UNCF. The program is designed to assist eligible students from Northeast Indiana.
* Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or better on a scale of 4.00;
* Be current freshman, sophomore or junior enrolled full-time at any accredited four-year institutionduring the Fall 2021 Semester;
* Pursuing a major in any field, however, preference will be given to students majoring in the natural sciences, accounting, finance, marketing, informational systems or business management related studies;
* Reside or be a permanent resident of Northeast Indiana.
* Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
* Must submit an online application
* Must submit 1 letter of recommendation
* Must submit a 500-word essay outlining career aspiration, leadership experience and most significant achievement,
* Must submit most recent official or unofficial transcript.
Deadline: September 8, 2021