Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is awarded once a year to one student.
- A candidate for this scholarship must be enrolled full time at a 2- or 4- year college or university.
- Applicants must be Native Americans and proof of American Indian blood is required by letter or proof papers.
- Students must demonstrate financial need, academic achievement, and have a 3.25 GPA or higher.
- A recipient may reapply for this scholarship and be considered along with other members of the applicant pool.
- The amount of scholarship is based on total return of the endowment, and may vary year to year.
Deadline: February 15, 2020
Learn More: https://dar.academicworks.com/opportunities/44