Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is awarded once a year to one student.
- A candidate for this scholarship must be enrolled full time at a two- or four-year college or university.
- Applicants must be Native Americans and must be able to prove enrollment in a tribe that is recognized at a state and/or federal level.
- Students must demonstrate financial need, academic achievement, and have a 3.25 GPA or higher based on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent GPA on the scale used by the applicable educational institution.
- A recipient may reapply for this scholarship and be considered along with other members of the applicant pool.
- The amount of scholarship is based on total return of the endowment, and may vary year to year.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Learn More: https://dar.academicworks.com/opportunities/239