Frances Grant Triebel Memorial NSDAR Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply: To provide educational resources for graduating seniors or students who have graduated from high school and have a permanent residence in Winnebago County and will attend or are currently attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
– Be a graduating senior or a student who has graduated from high school;
– Have a permanent residence in NSDAR District 2*;
– Be a U.S. Citizen;
– Attend or plans to attend the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the upcoming school year;
– Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0;
– Have financial need (EFC of no more than 10,000); and
– Demonstrate outstanding leadership, dependability, and citizenship.
* NSDAR’s District 2 includes Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Winnebago, Boone, McHenry, Carroll, Ogle, DeKalb, Whiteside, Lee, Bureau, La Salle, Stark, Marshall, Putnam, and Grundy Counties.
Submission: Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should demonstrate your leadership, dependability, and citizenship.
Deadline: February 1, 2020