Who Can Apply:
- Be a graduate in good standing of a public Montgomery County High School, Montgomery County, Indiana by the end of June of the year in which the application is filed
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, Indiana and have lived in Montgomery County, Indiana for the previous two years
- Be accepted into and attend an accredited public or private college or university in the state of Indiana.
- Must have a grade point average of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed a minimum of seven (7) semesters or ten (10) trimesters by the application deadline to be eligible to apply for the Frances E. Gray Scholarship
- You are not eligible to apply for the Frances. E. Gray Scholarship if you are the child, grandchild, great grandchild, spouse, brother, sister, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of a person who during the last three years has served as a member of the Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee or Staff of the Montgomery County Community Foundation
- Complete the online MCCF Standard Scholarship application – due March 6, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- In addition to the standard essay questions, be prepared to write an essay (300 word maximum) addressing the following: “Describe the most challenging obstacle that you have overcome; discuss its impact on you and tell what you have learned from the experience.”
Deadline: March 6, 2015
Learn More: Frances Gray Family Scholarship