Francille M. Firebaugh Study Abroad Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Scholarships will be awarded to full-time undergraduate students attending The Ohio State University in a degree-granting program. Criteria for consideration include:
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.30 and rank two (standing) at time of application
- Active application to an Ohio State approved summer 2016, autumn semester 2016 or academic year 2016-2017 study abroad program. (Short-term programs that occur during breaks are not eligible for this scholarship)
- Preference will be given to applicants pursuing a degree (major or minor) in international studies
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not received another major study abroad scholarship (e.g. Wolfe Scholarship) from the Office of International Affairs.
1. Completed three-page Francille M. Firebaugh Study Abroad Scholarship application.
2. Copy of your advising report
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: Francille M. Firebaugh Study Abroad Scholarship