Francis Marion Wildman III Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: May 29, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduate from a high school in Yavapai County. Applicants need not be current year high school graduates; graduates from previous years may be considered. Current community college or university students can apply if they completed high school in Yavapai County.
- Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 in high school as well as in any college level studies.
- Admitted to study at one of the public universities or community colleges in Arizona with intent to enroll as a full time student.
- College Major in Education or Engineering with intent to become a public school teacher or an engineer.
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/)
- State your goals and aspirations as an educator or engineer. Tell us what you want to accomplish. (300 word maximum)
- After looking over one of the Wildman Timelines, for example, the one at the Yavapai County Courthouse, write what you learned from your experience of “walking the timeline.” (300 word maximum)
Deadline: May 29, 2015
Learn More: Francis Marion Wildman III Memorial Scholarship