Who Can Apply: Francis Wildman served as a teacher in the Prescott schools for over five years and was beloved by his students for his teaching ability and his concern for the individual student. Francis and his wife Tommie are the creators of the history timelines found at the Yavapai County Courthouse and other locations in the Prescott area. The scholarship fund was created by family and friends to help preserve the memory of this caring educator.
- Graduate from a high school in Yavapai County. Applicants need not be current year high school graduates; graduates from previous years may be considered. Current community college or university students can apply if they completed high school in Yavapai County.
- Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 in high school as well as in any college level studies.
- Admitted to study at one of the public universities or community colleges in Arizona with intent to enroll as a full time student.
- College Major in Engineering with intent to become an engineer OR intending to have a career in the public schools such as school counselor, speech therapist, or health educator .
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
Deadline: May 15, 2019