Francis R. Dugan Scholarship (Deadline: August 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- The candidate must be a full-time student within an accredited Construction Management or Construction Related Associate or Baccalaureate Program or a student entering an accredited program. Students within 12 months of college graduation are not eligible.
- Students must have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Incoming freshmen are not eligible.
- The candidate must be a current Student Member of the AIC.
- Scholarships are not automatically renewed, but may be applied for, in consecutive years.
- Applicants must submit an official application during the Application Cycle, between June 1 and August 31. The scholarship will be announced by November 1 of each year and payable by check soon after.
- An official application will consist of the Francis R. Dugan Scholarship Application and supporting documentation as listed on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: August 31, 2015
Learn More: Francis R. Dugan Scholarship