Frank Betz Associates Fight Against Homelessness Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be currently homeless, or have been homeless in the past;
- Be at risk for homelessness; OR
- Worked with the homeless in some demonstrable way.
Submission: Please complete a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- What unique struggles have you faced as a homeless youth? How have you overcome them?
- In what ways have you worked to eliminate homelessness in your community? Why is this an important cause for you?
- In what ways do you believe America’s homeless have been stigmatized, and how can we as a society eliminate these stereotypes?
Deadline: December 31, 2017