Who Can Apply:
- Attend Sto-Rox or Montour High Schools as a graduating senior.
- Reside in McKees Rocks or Kennedy Township, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in teaching, health, law, clergy, law enforcement, or social work.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a member of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church and committed to an involvement in community activities.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of active status at Kenmawr Presbyterian Church.
Deadline: March 31, 2018