Who Can Apply: The scholarship program is available to residents of the City of Hopewell and the following localities: Prince George, Colonial Heights, Petersburg, Fort Lee, Dinwiddie, Sussex, Surry, Chesterfield (South of Rt. 288 and East of Ironbridge Road), Charles City and Varina (Southeast Henrico, south of I-64). Student interns working for John Randolph Foundation are eligible to apply; however, foundation trustees, other foundation employees and their immediate families (parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, and anyone claimed as a dependent for tax purposes) are not eligible to apply.
- Be attending or express an interest in attending college as a full-time or part-time undergraduate (at least 6 hours per semester) or graduate student in a health-related field;
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” ONLINE to include the required documents which must be uploaded with the application;
- Demonstrate financial need and;
- Must have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better.
- Academic Transcript(s) (High School or College whichever applies.)
- Student Aid Report (SAR) – Submit pages 1 & 2 of the SAR Report which provides the EFC# (Expected Family Contribution) and Student’s Information – SAR and EFC# is generated from the completed FAFSA Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Current)
Deadline: February 15, 2021