Who Can Apply:
- Current student enrolled at TBCC
- Successful completion of at least 12 credit hours and Writing 121
- Must be pursuing an associate degree
- Unofficial TBCC transcript
- Essay Submission: Essay should be no shorter than 500 words, typed, double-spaced. Pages need to be numbered. The essay should address an academic audience and answer the question, “Why is a Solid Writing Background Important?” Creative writing samples and essays assigned in previous courses will not qualify.
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Learn More: Fred Bennett Scholarship