Who Can Apply:
- Candidates must be accepted at an accredited public or nonprofit, independent college or university.
- Candidates must be pursuing a two- or four-year degree, full-time, in engineering or pre-medicine; or agricultural or veterinary science.
- Candidates must be residents of Muskingum County, Ohio.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens.
- Candidates must not be convicted felons.
- Note: In even-numbered years, preference will be given to engineering and pre-med students; in odd-numbered years, preference will be given to agriculture and veterinary medicine students.
- Note: Preference will be given to undergraduate students, but graduate students may apply.
Submission: Click here to open the application
Deadline: March 11, 2016
Amount: $40,000 payable over four years
Learn More: Fred F. and Herman M. Dreier Scholarship