Who Can Apply:
– Be a college-bound student in Boone, Ogle or Winnebago County;
– Be 19 years old or younger as of the application deadline;
– Be attending or planning to attend an accredited two- or four-year college/university;
– Have a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0;
– Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to further their musical education throughout college; and
– Be actively involved in school or community musical groups.
– Past recipients are not eligible to reapply.
“Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should demonstrate your active involvement in school or community music groups.”
Deadline: February 1, 2021