Who Can Apply: Any student attending a recognised academic institution in pursuit of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree can apply for the Business Scholarship. Full eligibility criteria include:
* Current enrolment in a recognised academic institution.
* A history of academic excellence as demonstrated by a letter of recommendation from a course co-ordinator or tutor.
* A professed desire to run your own business one day.
* A description of your personal circumstances which make your need for financial support clear.
* The Business Scholarship cannot be awarded multiple times; you cannot apply if you have already been a recipient.
* A letter of recommendation written by a course co-ordinator or tutor.
* Contact information (email address or telephone number) for you sponsor.
* A note showing off your latest grades and/or exam results from your current studies.
* A statement of no more than 500 words which explains why you are a good candidate for the Scholarship. Describe any circumstances which you feel are relevant and also how you intend to use the Scholarship funds if you receive an award.
Deadline: March 31, 2018