The Freeofficefinder.com Business Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Any student attending a recognised academic institution in pursuit of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree can apply for the Business Scholarship. Full eligibility criteria include:
* Current enrolment in a recognised academic institution.
* A history of academic excellence as demonstrated by a letter of recommendation from a course co-ordinator or tutor.
* A professed desire to run your own business one day.
* A description of your personal circumstances which make your need for financial support clear.
* The Business Scholarship cannot be awarded multiple times; you cannot apply if you have already been a recipient.
Submission: Multiple aspects of your application will be judged before awards are made. Assessments depend on the following criteria:
* A 500-word statement which makes it clear that you have an enthusiasm for studying and an intention to pursue a business career.
* The quality of the academic records and recommendation provided.
* Your individual need for financial support based on your circumstances, as described in your statement.
Deadline: March 31, 2018