Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior at Upson-Lee High School in good standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need and list other scholarships that he/she has applied for.
- Applicant must enroll in the college/university in the fall semester following his/her high school graduation.
- Scholarship recipient will be announced at the Upson-Lee High School Senior Honor’s Night.
- This scholarship is renewable for up to four years, contingent upon the recipient maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA and being enrolled full-time (12 hours).
- If the student fails to maintain 3.0 GPA and loses the Scholarship for that year, he or she may be awarded the scholarship the next school year by bringing up the GPA to a 3.0, with final approval to be made by the selection committee.
- Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This recommendation should come from a teacher, coach or mentor. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018