Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 units of college coursework.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university institution.
- The applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- The applicant must be a US citizen and permanent resident of Fresno, Madera, Kings, or Tulare County.
- Completed Fresno Women’s Network Scholarship Application
- Current Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Fall registration (Should the applicant’s registration date fall after the March 31st deadline, please submit a letter from the dean of applicant’s department confirming the 2017 fall registration)
- 2 Letters of Reference
Deadline: March 31, 2017