Who Can Apply: The scholarship program is available to students residing in the Foundation’s service area. Student interns working for John Randolph Foundation are eligible to apply; however, foundation trustees, other foundation employees and their immediate families (parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, and anyone claimed as a dependent for tax purposes) are not eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to a member of Friendship Baptist Church and/or the child/grandchild of a member of Friendship Baptist Church.
- Be attending or express a desire for continued education by attending college as a full-time or part-time undergraduate (at least 6 hours per semester);
- Be a well-rounded individual with extracurricular activities;
- Demonstrate scholastic achievement (must have a G.P.A. of 2.5 or better);
- Demonstrate active participation in the community;
- Provide verification of financial need;
- Meet the remaining criteria as outlined in the application guidelines; and
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” ONLINE to include the required documents which must be uploaded with the application.
- Academic Transcript(s) (High School or College whichever applies.)
- Student Aid Report (SAR) – Submit pages 1 & 2 of the SAR Report which provides the EFC# (Expected Family Contribution) and Student’s Information – SAR and EFC# is generated from the completed FAFSA Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Current)
Deadline: February 15, 2021