Who Can Apply: The Fritz and Mary Rogers Stout Memorial Scholarship was established to provide funds for scholarships to graduating seniors of Fort Defiance High School. Scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply annually for up to four years for a combined total of $2,000, as long as the recipient continues to meet the scholarship criteria and funds are available. The intent of the scholarship sponsors is to provide educational funding for students planning to pursue a two-year degree or a trade/vocational certification who have financial need. If there are no applicants to satisfy this intent, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- An eligible student must be a graduating senior at Fort Defiance High School
- An eligible student shall demonstrate financial need
- An eligible student must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- An eligible student has plans to pursue a two-year degree or a trade/vocational certification
- An eligible student must be a candidate for high school graduation at the end of the current academic year and plan to enroll at an accredited two-year college/university or trade/technical school in the Continental United States the following academic year.
Deadline: February 24, 2020