Who Can Apply:
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Open to students from all states.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Accepted as a full-time student at a 2-year, 4-year, or technical vocational college or university in the United States for the 2019-2020 academic year. We will require proof of enrollment.
- Intent to pursue an Education or closely related degree
- Proof of strong academic performance, leadership, and community service, if applicable.
- Extracurriculars at school
- Community Service
- List of Employment (if applicable)
- If selected, you must provide an official high school transcript for GPA and college enrollment verification.
Submission: Essay (500-1,000 words)
“How have your educational experiences to date inspired you to become a teacher? What does winning this scholarship mean for your college experience and future career? Please feel free to draw upon any influential teachers / mentors or any extracurriculars, community service, or employment, if any.”
Deadline: June 30, 2019