The Future of Bariatric Surgery Scholarship (Deadline: January 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Currently majoring in any medically-related degree or attending any medically-related certification program.
- Students of any age – scholarships are not restricted to graduating high school seniors, high-school graduates, undergraduates, or graduate students.
- Attending (or accepted by) school full-time (as defined by the educational institution) at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university, or vocational-technical school located in the U.S.
- Complete an online application
- Upload a current, complete official transcript of grades (grade reports are not acceptable. Official transcripts must display student name, school name, degree program, grade and credit hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken.)
- Upload a minimum 2,000-word essay describing how the field of bariatric surgery will evolve over the next 5 years
- Upload two (2) letters of recommendation
Deadline: January 1, 2017