Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be either a graduating high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited college/university, or a college/university undergraduate within the United States.
- Open to students seeking a business related degree.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Have a minimum accumulated 3.0 GPA.
- Only one submission is allowed per student. Multiple submissions WILL NOT increase your chances of being selected, and can lead to your disqualification.
Submission: In 500 to 1,000 words (No more, no less) answer AT LEAST two of these three questions:
In your opinion, what is it that makes someone an entrepreneur?
In your opinion, what major characteristics do successful entrepreneurs exhibit, and why these characteristics?
Describe your entrepreneurial experiences and why you would make a great future entrepreneur or business leader.
Deadline: May 1, 2017