Who Can Apply:
- You are a full-time student enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year institution. This scholarship is open to all majors.
- You are passionate about your beliefs and have the ability to develop your thoughts and organize them into a strong, creative, and persuasive essay.
- Honesty and integrity are inherently part of your character.
- A copy of your updated resume.
- A copy of your most recent transcript.
- A 500 word minimum essay on the following topic: “Does free trade encourage a flourishing free market capitalist system, allowing for competition and progress OR does free trade exploit workers in other countries whom we trade with by using them for cheap labor as a means to compete?” Choose a side and argue your opinion. Winners will write about the effects their chosen side has on the landscaping industry.
Deadline: December 31, 2016