Gannett Fleming Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student under the age of 25.
- Have shown exceptional leadership and character.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be the child or grandchild of a current Gannett Fleming employee.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019