Who Can Apply:
- High school graduate or matriculated into college as of June 2018
- You must plan to take a full academic year of gap time between Summer 2018 – Summer 2019
- You must plan to dedicate your entire gap year to activism (you can, however, work on more than one project)
- One essay (500 words or less) telling us about yourself and explaining your reasons for wishing to take a gap year. Include why you are seeking this scholarship.
- One essay (500 words or less) telling us about how you want to spend your gap year and what you hope to accomplish.
Deadline: May 1, 2018