Who Can Apply:
- Recipient should be majoring or minoring in horticulture or a related field (business, marketing, etc., with plans to be a part of the green industry.
- Recipient should have at least one quarter or semester remaining following spring term 2016.
- Recipient should have a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- An interest in a career in the garden center industry is preferred.
- Applications must be received by December 1, 2015.
- Undergraduate students only are eligible to apply.
- Statement of Purpose:
On a separate sheet of paper, state why you wish to pursue a career in horticulture. Describe your career goals and how a scholarship will help you meet them. Include your interest and work or study related to horticulture.
- College Transcripts:
Please include a copy of your official college transcript.
- Recommendation Letters:
Three letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor or instructor, explaining your interest in horticulture should be included with the application form.
Deadline: December 1, 2015
Learn More: Garden Center Symposium Scholarship