Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be an employee or legal dependent of any employee of Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc., or one of Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc.’s franchisees or vendors.
- Applicants must be students at an accredited institution, pursuing a degree or certification program.
- High school students or students not currently enrolled may apply with award contingent upon acceptance into a degree or certification program.
- Only one scholarship award per household.
- Preference may be given to applicants from households with greater longevity with respect to the sponsoring employer.
Submission: Provide a brief statement relating to how this scholarship would benefit you, why you have chosen your intended or current field of study, and what your goals are with respect to that field of study (300-500 words).
Deadline: June 1, 2018