Who Can Apply:
- Law student planning on attending, accepted to attend, or currently attending an accredited law school in the U.S.
- U.S. citizen 18 years or older
- Applicants may not be current or past employees of The Law Offices of Gary Brustin or be directly related to a current employee at the firm.
Submission: Essays are welcome on any topic related to law or your personal passion for law.
Some possible topics include:
- What events in your life have motivated you to seek a law degree and/or a career in the law.
- What area of law do you see yourself practicing upon graduation, and why (e.g. – criminal law, personal injury law, employment law).
- Describe any adversity you’ve had to overcome to this point in your life and how it relates to your interest in the law.
Deadline: February 1, 2017