Gary Grossman Scholarship (Deadline: February 10, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
1) Applicant is a current high school senior, or current or potential college student attending California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Cuesta College or Allan Hancock, and;
2) Applicant identifies as LGBTQ, and;
3) Applicant resides on the Central Coast (as defined by CCGALA, all of San Luis Obispo County and the Santa Maria Basin), and;
4) Applicant’s is planning to enroll full-time in college or university in the coming school year and has a current GPA is 2.5 or better, and;
5) Applicant has financial need.
a) Demonstration of Academic Achievement, and;
b) Demonstration of leadership potential and service to community, and;
c) Possession of character traits such as ethicality, honesty and integrity, and;
d) Demonstrates strong desire and ability to seek education over other alternatives.
Deadline: February 10, 2017
Amount: $1,000 to $5,000