Gary S. Wilmer/RAMI Music Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply: To honor the memory and continue the legacy of Gary Wilmer by awarding scholarships to students who wish to pursue an education in music.
– Be a college-bound student in Boone, Ogle or Winnebago County;
– Be 19 years old or younger as of the application deadline;
– Be attending or planning to attend an accredited two- or four-year college/university;
– Have a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0;
– Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to further their musical education throughout college; and
– Be actively involved in school or community musical groups.
– Past recipients are not eligible to reapply.
Submission: Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should demonstrate your active involvement in school or community music groups.
Deadline: February 1, 2020