Who Can Apply: Awarded to a Delaware County resident who is a graduating senior from an accredited high school in Delaware County, Indiana planning to major in K-12 education and pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at any accredited college or university. Applicants must have a 3.0 grade point average or higher. Consideration will be given to academic ability, citizenship, community service, and extra-curricular activities, especially those of an academic nature (science fair, academic teams, drama, 4-H, band, scouts, etc.) This scholarship is designed for the student who has gone “above and beyond” their academic studies outside of the classroom and one who has not received other major scholarship awards.
- Applicant must be a Delaware County resident.
- Applicant must be intending to pursue an Education major.
- Applicant must be planning to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicant must be graduating from a Delaware County high school.
- Applicant has not received a major award.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Deadline: March 1, 2020