Who Can Apply:
- Your adoptive or foster parent is gay or lesbian.
- You are at least 18 years old when applying.
- You are enrolled in am institution of higher learning. Your course load must be at least 6 units / credits. Applicants from community, public, and private colleges, as well as graduate schools are invited to apply.
- Must provide government issued proof of identity and school registration.
- Must maintain, and provide proof of, a cumulative 2.0 G.P.A.
Submission: Write 500-650 words supporting this prompt, “My adoptive/foster parent is gay/lesbian and I wouldn’t change it.”
Deadline: September 30, 2016