Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- 9th-12th grade high school, college, or graduate student including adult students.
- Legal resident of the U.S.
- Currently in school or planning to start school within the next 12 months.
Submission: In 250 words or less, please submit an essay on one of the following:
1. Why do you deserve to win this scholarship? -OR-
2. Describe your academic or career goals. -OR-
3. Any topic of your choice.
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Learn More: http://www.gkscholarship.com/index.html