Who Can Apply: This is a one-time award given to provide funds to enrich and extend the educational knowledge and experience of a student who has been a contributor to the production of high school publications or students interested in the area of finance. Student applicants shall be seniors from Monroe or Middletown High School who have demonstrated a strong interest in communications or business applications.
Consideration will be given to those applicants who plan a career in communications, journalism, creative writing, or a related field OR students who are interested in pursuing a career in business/finance, actuarial science, or accounting. Applicants must be students in good standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for grades 9-12.
- Incoming Freshman
- Must be graduating from Middletown or Monroe High School
- Must be majoring in business/finance or communications/journalism
- Must be attending an accredited four-year college or university and pursuing a baccalaureate degree
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Deadline: February 14, 2019