Who Can Apply: The purpose of the fund shall be to provide scholarships to Kansas University Medical Center (“KUMC”) students.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
- KUMC students with a demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- First priority will be given to students who have graduated from high school in Barton County, Missouri.
- Second priority shall be given to students who have graduated from high school in Southwest Missouri.
- The qualifying students may be undergraduate or graduate students.
- The recipient must maintain full time status and keep a minimum 3.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
Submission: Please attach your letter of acceptance into the Kansas University Medical Center.
Deadline: March 15, 2020