Who Can Apply: Genshaft/Greenbaum Passport Scholarships aim to expose USF students to the world by providing access to a diverse array of research and education abroad opportunities, including but not limited to semester exchanges, dual degree programs, summer and short term programs, international internships and service learning opportunities.
- Full or part-time student
- Any academic level
- Any USF campus
- Any major
- US citizen
- First-time study abroad
- Education Abroad Scholarship Application (use one scholarship application; the review committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships)
- A 500 word statement of intent
- A letter of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cost Estimate Form for Non-USF programs
- Statement of Financial Need
- Students must have committed to the program of choice and must have paid required deposits.
Deadline: November 1, 2015