Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Burgettstown High School, Avella Area High School, or Fort Cherry High School who is pursuing post-secondary education in the fields of electronics, mechanics, mechatronics, machine tool technology, or other related field.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score if attending a college or university.
- Applicant must provide test scores as required if attending a trade school or certificate program.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019