Who Can Apply:
– Graduating senior from Beacon High School, John Jay High School, Roy C. Ketcham High School, Poughkeepsie High School or Newburgh Free Academy
– Ability to succeed in college but not necessarily the highest achieving student
– Demonstrating financial need
– Involvement in extracurricular activities sports and/or employment
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Three current letters of recommendation from a teacher, a clergy member and an employer or supervisor where you do a significant amount of volunteer work. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Amount: $500 – $1,500