Who Can Apply:
- Currently serving in the military, honorably discharged, or have an active duty or retired military spouse or parent. All branches of the U.S. military qualify:
- U.S. Army and Reserves
- U.S. Navy and Reserves
- U.S. Air Force and Reserves
- U.S. Marine Corps and Reserves
- U.S. Coast Guard and Reserves
- National Guard and Air National Guard
- Accepted into or currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. junior college, college, or university.
- Currently have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Submission: All applicants must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on one of the topics below:
- How has being in the military affected your ability to pursue an education?
- What do you wish the American people better understood about military service or military families?
- What sacrifices have you and/or your family made because of military service?
- When you reflect on your/your family member’s military service, what are you most proud of and what are you most grateful for?
Deadline: December 15, 2017