Who Can Apply: Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is offering an annual scholarship opportunity for currently enrolled law students interested in practicing trademark law. Gerben Law Firm is committed to assisting the next generation of trademark attorneys through a scholarship to help ease the financial burden of law school.
- To help offset some of these costs, Gerben Law Firm is providing an annual $1,500 scholarship to help a student in need with costs associated with law school.
- Applications will be accepted annually from January to July with the scholarship being awarded in early August for the new school year.
- To be eligible to receive the scholarship a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Currently enrolled at an ABA accredited law school for at least one semester
- Academic status must be in good standing and GPA over 2.5.
- Deadline for application: July 31st.
Deadline: July 31, 2021
Learn More: https://www.gerbenlaw.com/education/