Who Can Apply: In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
Submission: Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “Informative Research on Commercial Sewing Machines”.
Deadline: December 15, 2020